Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Announcing Saturday's Field Trip: Luling City Market

Fat Kids,

It's time to get on the bus, this Saturday 3/23/11 as we head to Luling City Market for some of the best BBQ on the planet. My mom and brother are in town for the weekend all the way from Minneapolis, so there is no better time to go than now. It's spring, the weather will be beautiful, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon with family and friends than driving to Luling for some grub.

We are rallying at my house on the east side at 11:15am on Saturday, and rolling out at 11:30am sharp. As you may recall from my BBQ ranting, this should leave us plenty of time to arrive during the bewitching hours between 11:30-1.

Share this with friends, and comment on the blog below if you want to come. I'll email you back the details later.


-Dutch

No comments:

Post a Comment